Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Back. Huzzah, right?

Fucking fuck.

I haven't published anything here for way too long. At first glance, this may appear to be a case of writer's block, but scoff at that notion. I SCOFF AT IT. I wrote approximately 8 posts that I didn't publish, including one about a movie that everyone's forgotten by now, mainly because it was just poorly-conceived pop culture fluff, complete with cliches and gimmicky advertising that would cause me to drink myself into oblivion if I were to attempt to stomach my way through a viewing of it's unapologetically retarded premise and intellectually-insulting overtones.

Bottom line is, wasn't that great of a flick. 'nuff said.

I really just feel an extreme lack of motivation at this time, and each hour pushes me further into the red as my deficit of inspiration spirals out of control like a mink attempting to pilot a jet-liner. Every day has the audacity to be exponentially more dull than the last, taunting me tirelessly with monotony, as life dangles fulfillment in front of my face like a delicious carrot, filled with vitamins and other shit that my body needs. My body asks for some weird shit. Like, it says "I need some Vitamin D." and I reply by saying "Boy, you don't need no Vitamin D."

Actually, what the hell is Vitamin D? I know it comes in pill-form, because even though it comes naturally in fruits and vegetables, everyone eats hamburgers, which makes me wonder why someone doesn't just put vitamins into the hamburger patties. It's a conspiracy. By the illuminati.

Well, that was way off-track, even though it was a somewhat mildly amusing (for me. It was probably torturously random for any reader.) diversion from my oh-so-important personal problems that I will be guilting various internet people into reading so they can say to me "Things will perk up for you." to which I will reply "Boy, you don't need no Vitamin D."

I guess I could use some perkiness about now.

5 comments:

calicolyst said...

So yeah, not the best Saint Patrick's Day I've had...

Steve... The Master of The Universe said...

Screw the Vitamin D.. be a man!!!

Alisa Callos said...

Thanks for the smile! I can so relate to this post!

The Blue Badger said...

You're back. Oh the joy. Cheer up, Stranger Danger. (Can I call you that? I don't know why, but that's now your name, Stranger Danger) Everyone who bl0gs seems to be depressed right now. Fight the depression, Stranger Danger, fight it! FIGHT IT! FIGHT IT AND WIIIIIIN!!! ^o^

The Blue Badger said...

You're back. Oh the joy. Cheer up, Stranger Danger. (Can I call you that? I don't know why, but that's now your name, Stranger Danger) Everyone who bl0gs seems to be depressed right now. Fight the depression, Stranger Danger, fight it! FIGHT IT! FIGHT IT AND WIIIIIIN!!! ^o^

Page Views