Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cats Will Kill Us All




















I consider myself a pretty fucking nice guy. I obey the law, act respectably towards most people (especially black female singers), and rarely ask for sex on the first date. But there is something about stupid animals that transmogrifies me from a polite little shit into a crazed chainsaw-wielding psychopath, (not literally. relax.) complete with hockey mask and gruff voice that hints that I may have a heavy smoking habit. Think Batman from "Dark Knight" or Lindsay Lohan or something.

I love cats though, because they are evil, scheming, vindictive, bitter, human-hating fuckers who absolutely refuse to give a shit about anything. Have you ever seen a cat staring at you? Well, it wants you dead. When you come home from a long day working the street corners, a dog will run up and start freaking out from excitement like an idiot. A cat won't do any of that shit. If I wanted that level of unbearable obnoxiousness upon my arrival home, I'd have kids. Then I would yell at them and ban them from eating. Rather, a cat would sit there, staring, as if to say "There you are. My food bowl is empty, asshat."

Guess what else? I was raised by cats. That's right, my maniacally bastardriffic parents decided to lose me at the mall. I don't care what my psychiatrist says, it's my fault they left me, because I would just not shut up about wanting cream puffs. So a family of alley cats took me in, and taught me many shiny valuable redeeming life lessons, like always remembering to bury my own poop, running around with crazy eyes for no reason at midnight, and running up to random people and yowling at them just to be a loathsome modern-day barbarian beserker pillaging the mental village of blue-collar caffeine-addicted yuppies with my perilous metaphysical battle-axe of FEAR.

Don't judge them; I haven't knocked over any 7-elevens, and that's saying something.

9 comments:

calicolyst said...

Other animals are "loving". Psh.

amplify love said...

Ha. Agreed. I'm assuming that you do some sort of drug? I just started reading the book, and It's actually pretty good. I just bought it because it caught my eye.

Alisa Callos said...

Lol. I have one of those evil cats. He secretly wants to kill me. He waits until I'm stumbling my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night and ambushes me like the Pink Panthers' Kato.

The Blue Badger said...

My cat tries to eat my hand. And my headphones. I think that qualifies as evil. Stranger Danger, I think you might be right, perhaps she does want me dead. Oh noez.

Wonder Man said...

Cats are the new Demons

Unknown said...

Thanks for the visit. Yep cat's are the self absorbed back stabbers and they like it! Something to be said about that.

Katy said...

But can you *play the cello* like a cat? The world wants to know...

lyptis said...

Fuck, u definitely turned out half decent for that uve been brought up by 'The Beasts'!

That fucking cat in the picture looks like a frankenstein cat too, with the wrong head screwed on!

Steve... The Master of The Universe said...

And that is also why I love cats... they choose to be around you and rarely like you anyway... why?? Because they choose to.... muh ha ha ha

Page Views